Are you curious about civil society engagements? Do you want to learn all about advocacy? The Center for Research and Policy Development in Partnership with Freedom House, will be conducting a 5-week training on advocacy starting from 10th August, 2022.
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated people interested in advocacy.
The overall goals of the training program are to:
- build capacity of civil society actors for the promotion of sustainable social advocacy,
- strengthen capacity of civil society actors so that they can better deliver on their roles to the society as it relates to social mobilization, socialization and education about the democratic transition,
- enhance knowledge and understanding of the central importance of civil society advocacy to the health of the democratization project in the Gambia and the centrality of civil society actors and organizations in that context.
- Establish a knowledge transfer program where theory meets practice
- You have to be working in civil society or want to work in civil society
- High school certificate or university transcript/certificate
- Recommendation letter (academic or professional)
- Letter of motivation
The application period is from 21st July– 4th August. Only accepted candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NOTE: The application is ONLY open to people working in civil society or want to work in civil society.